Sunday, March 22, 2009

here is my heart -out of eden

dear lord are you there litening to my litle prayer i don't know exactely what to say i've been told that you love me anywhere i call you help me if i thought i should let it have it you way what i guess i'm trying to say is i need you in my life cause i know i'm tired of living in the past i would like to take chance on a change deep inside i believe that this is one that going to last. so here is...
(chorus)
here is my heart(my heart..) it's been broken its been woulden but i give it al to you if you were love me(if you were love me.. yeah hey) here's my life if you want it you can have it i will give it al to you because you love me love is everything
i need
dear child i'm right here trough your worries,trough you fairs i've been waiting for you to call my name all you know that i here you if you turn to me and trust my brothers to you will never feel the same wel i'm standing here to say that you need me in your life cause i know that you can't make it on your own(on your own) if you were take chance,let me change you deep inside i promise you will never be alone so here is...
(chorus)
you can turn to me and know that i will always stand by i gave it all for you so can have that gentle peace inside i wil follow you cause i believe en everything you are i am you father ,you are my saviour and in the matters of the heart I am taking yours,and you are taking mine

No comments:

Post a Comment