Thursday, April 30, 2009

APRIL 30

April 30, 2009

Dear my blog,

There are a lot of things in life that happen in which we never intend to
We plan a lot of stuff about our future but we are keeping on forgetting how to live one day at a time; we are dreaming in a reality that is not productive
We keep on asking why? But never had a time answering
We cry for love torturing ourselves for a useless reason that we love and hurt
For the very first time you invite lover expect the worse and don’t love with all of your self because in a relationship you are always have to anticipate the word “PAIN” which is always accompanied by “depression” that might cause more that a life so never let you self love to much its worthless if your just going to suffer.

I’ve done a lot of mistake that turn my life upside down, events that change me into a person that I am now, if I’m going to evaluate my life I can say that if I’m given a chance I will be glad enough to change some blunders before I will make my assessment hehehehe…

That’s for now!!!
GODBLESS……
IVANACUTE

No comments:

Post a Comment