Saturday, May 9, 2009

God is great

May 10, 2009

It was just last Thursday when I broke up with my 2 years boyfriend, it was rigid almost losing my mind lol… but I presume that’s life; sometimes we over done things that cause us painful sentiment and it was in fact nice to live in the past knowing that it has no room for change but a stagnant past has also no opportunity for growth that will lead you to unproductive, barren life in short you cant be happy unless you learn to live in reality and accept life changes

For about two days I keep on crying and hoping that things will be the same
All I do is listen to Christian music it makes me shed tears asking God why..
But to think that God has created everything and He promise me a good and a wonderful future it cause me to weep more and more for the reason that
1.) I know he can turn my mourning into dancing and
2.) He can heal my broken heart and
3.) This situation will be one of my stepping stone toward greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment