Monday, June 1, 2009

i think

When I first saw you
I knew that I'd never forget
This moment in time
Justa smile and you took away my heart
I never knew that my life would change
I never knew that I'd feel this way
Baby, believed me I'm right
Won't try to fight
This feelings inside I can't hide

I think I love You
This I am sure
Coz I miss you
Each time that you go

The things in my heart
The things that i say
are things that are true all the way

I've fallen for you
I'll never let go
Coz I need you
You're the light in my sorrow
THe things in my heart
The things that i say
are things that are true all the way
I love you

The days passed, I woke up
my heart, shot by an arrow
I go on my way
The sun shining everyday
Like, there's no tomorrow

I promise with you I will stay
If you tell me you'd be with me too
say yah do
we're meant for each other
I always believe that we do
the way my world brightens
whenever you're with me I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment