Wednesday, February 10, 2010

i meet my heart

I become to facinated with the profession ,I’m taking. Asking why and how things turn that way, for it dictates that all has a reason and a progression for every compensation .
But as I go through the journey, I turned to be more scientific basing each feeling and impulses to my brain. Love has been a decision , an impulse that my hypothalamus is sending .
Until I end up meeting the heart….
Realizing my mind cant live with out..
As I embark on to get to know “heart” I learned to trust, to feel pain and to long for it.
It suggest that I should abase whether I’m right for it can make things different .
I further learn to smile and to say thank you even I’m being hurt and feeling irritated; I learn to accept that not all things has an explination and not all conflicts should be settled by talking but through time that heals..

No comments:

Post a Comment