Sunday, July 25, 2010

i know He has a plan for me

There are things that we cant elucidate which only shows how astounding our creator is, His mind and thought cannot be quantify and His greatness lengthened out like the universe. That makes me realize one thing.. I cannot bound His plan for me that no matter how I imagine it, my mind cannot percieve it the way He does,I don’t have the right to ask Him why and how for each blessing will divulge on its own.
What will I be the following days, how will react in a situation and what kind of problem will I encounter is planned by him in every detail, sometimes all I see is the big picture blinding me to the details of what is being presented that is slowly molding me towards His great plan over my life.
People may see me as a sinner which I know is my biggest weakness; but they never known whats behind my weakness, His big Grace and Love that forgives me and change me bit by bit to my future prominence which I believe to be my biggest strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment