Thursday, November 19, 2009

it hurts

How should I act when you’re around? How can I smirk and say HI! When every time I notice you with her it slay my heart, your charisma bothers me; your friends scoff at me like as if I’m a wanted person

I’ve disregard you too many times but you always try to reside close. I want to screech at your face  WILL YOU STOP IT!! I GET IT… STOP KILLING ME!!

You know that I love you and I know you see me as nonentity

It moan me up when I saw you holding her close when I know that’s what my place used to be

I don’t know if she knows who you really are but I doubt that she knows my place in your life.

I see you now as a blank page and not a star whom I admire before

You’re loosing the glaze and your quality

Or is it just I’m letting you go?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment