Thursday, November 26, 2009

part one

I’m happy seeing my friends fulfilling there life long dreams and I get to find that they are happy, but I wonder about mine? How about me? I regret a lot of things but those mistakes make me who I am now and who to blame? But my self… I think a lot of times who I want to be but never did I find one that I want. I guess I’m at the right path now but still there are lot of things to consider and my life still continue it’s search toward who will I be. I’ve gone through a lot since I left for college to pursue a medical profession which is very known to all Nursing but with this I gain a lot of insight, I get a lot of respect from people around me because I wear a white uniform that signifies health and a capacity to help but I guess people expect more from what is in reality because they don’t get to see what we are really doing. I fall many times , I even fail once in my anatomy because I fall short of what I desire to be and what the Lord wants for me I go and search my happiness in the world, love that I never got to have in my home because all I found is myself being pressured and all so I search to want I think that will fill the empty part of me but all I get was being more broken that I’ve ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment