Sunday, December 20, 2009

a recall

I wonder what is left to say before this year will end. A lot of things happen some are good some are bad but I guess the best part of every experience is learning. As I try to recall 2009 before it will end I try to close my eyes and remember things since January 1 , 2009 here as follows are the events that changed me, moments I cried, laugh, worry and smile.
January 1 , 2009\
o I spend my new year at adriano’s residence with asoy’s family knowing that my father just left for manila a day before and my mother and older sister with her boyfriend celebrate new year together at her dorm and my younger sister precious with my lola at palawan.. I left my dorm to go to the party at exactly 10:30 pm with kuya tonio while worrying that my uncle will be left alone and will have spend the year end with himself.
o I did enjoy the year end celebration but to think what happen to my family is really a deep burden I’m carrying. ( my parents separated and etc.)
January 5 ( I guess)
o We had our all nighters night held at again adriano’s residence with the youth of main and matina . it was fun.


to be cont

No comments:

Post a Comment