Thursday, June 24, 2010

ur the only one who makes me cry...

Never thought that I would still be grieving..I have suppressed it along time, thinking I’ll get over you soon but the more I attempt to convince my self the more I learn that no matter what I do, no matter what I say and no matter how many guys would give their attention and time for me still no one will replace you. You’re the one I want to marry cause you’re the only one who showed me the best of life each time I wake up.. But how will this things happen when your madly in love with someone else now.. And each time I look at you happy and contented I lost bit by bit my hope and my heart.. it doesn’t mean that I don’t want you to be happy but I don’t want to be a hypocrite … you know that I hate lies but all this years I’ve been mendacious but now I don’t want to lie to my self anymore I don’t want to hurt other people by using them to forget you, for now I know that I would never learn to stop thinking about u unless someone will replace you but that would be impossible because no one can be compare to you.. What more can I do when it’s already too late? Would it be possible to turn back time? Because I would give up my last breath just to hear you say once more that you love me so much.
It’s been years that I wasn’t able to cry, keeping my self strong was easy but to kept my heart from telling you that I love you is more than death and to stop my self from what I used to believe is more than losing my self in a black hole without your hand to hold ………….. anguish!

No comments:

Post a Comment