Monday, February 9, 2009

facts about me!!

Being asked to delineate your self and the means you are is quite hard to carry out for the reason that others might perceive you differently…and I’m not excellent in introducing myself. I might use words that others possibly will distinguish inappropriate to use for this reason I would request anyone who will read my profile to put up with me while I try to elucidate the way I am.
Let me begin with my name
Grace Delos Angeles Guerrero The meaning of my name would be “the blessing of angel warrior”I’m still 19 yrs of age a college student of University of Mindanao my course is bachelor of science in nursing a 2nd year student. My religion is Protestant a born again Christian and my church is Jesus Is lord Christian fellowship.

it was dawn of january 29 1990 when my mother give birth to me a healthy and cute ..
my parents discribe me as silent and obedient
i grew to know how hard life is and i've become someone whom i never thought i could be
i know reality is far from dreaming but i never lose hope to strive for the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment