Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a thought

I wish to speak but my mind won’t permit my mouth to unbolt
I want to shout from the top of the world what I’m feeling right now
So everyone will pay attention and give me some consideration
I want to be me; I need to free my true being, my nature
But I’m afraid that no one will accept me as me
Many people say that be true to your self so that you will be acknowledged as what you are
But I guess its just a saying cause never will it be done by anyone because we all know that to be a part of this world you need to pretend so that you will be accepted and its one of the incongruity of life
Life is unfair and no matter what you do it will never be fair
that’s what it is so learn to live with it!
Its just like a win or lost cycle in a game you are never sure what will happen so give your best each time you play don’t let a second pass without giving your all.
If you want a purpose of living; live it God.
I’m not perfect and my life is not ideal
But I’m serving a perfect and a wonderful father my Jesus

1 comment:

  1. heyyy...girl.

    place to add me blog

    anggraeny478.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete