Monday, February 16, 2009

posted this last sept. 4 2008 in my friendster's blog Title: A dream

It was just this afternoon at jollibee in nccc matina when I and my friend have our meryenda. We talk different topics but the one that make us giggle is what our future will be, sometimes we just love dreaming about what will our future looks like and it gives us a since of purpose to continue working hard or in other words mamugas… hehehehe
But while where talking about it a fear caught my heart with a lots of “if” and “buts”
My mind starts to wonder about the things that will soon be; my father is always say that whatever decision you made to day it will be you in the future. As we carry on to our conversation my mind begin its own dialogue mmmm a self talk, but of course I never sounded my thoughts to my friend it would just add to his burden so I keep it to my self wanting to learn from my own being.
As my eyes wonder outside observing the events happening (while talking to my friend hehehe pretending to listen) I simple as my self what will be a Grace Guerrero someday?
I have tons of big dreams that I want to fulfill as a person
I’ve grown up to a life of challenge where everything that I want I should fight for it, motivated by pain and aloof to the society having less confidence and considered to be weak. All my life I want something better, I want to be the best!
Many have seen my life in a splendid blessing but no one ever care to search my reality..
I’ve been trough a lot of predicament with each I learn a big lesson, but I can never make it with out the help of my Father. Numerous of question arises in every situation that I face and a lot of decision should be made that makes me speculate and ask my self did I make the right choice??? Anyway let me share to you some of my dreams
I want to please God
I want to be an international surgeon known world wide hehehe
I want to have my own island paradise
to have my own business in the field of medicine and fashion
I want to be a best selling author of different books
Hehehe maybe that’s for now… you might comment on it as very ambitious but hay! Give me the freedom It’s my blog anyway hehehe
For now I might not know what will my future will be
But I know God has prepared the best future for me, as He promised…
I guess I’m going to leave it that way,
I don’t need to worry about it
I just have to live one day at a time with God
I know things will fall in its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment