Wednesday, February 11, 2009

continue

Sometimes I’m tired in being writer that expresses no more than my thoughts in wordsI’ve been wondering when will; I shout my soul out in the world who never notice my existence but extracted my being in its last juice and break my heart more than a million piece that would take a thousand light years to heal this all result from a wrong decision that I’ve been making my whole lifeI’ve been in love for several times but Yet I never learn how to let go when its already the time to say Goodbye..People really act stupid when it comes to loveIt’s been the motivation that the world is holding on to continue turningThe motivation that also brings end to its life But still we persist to believe and fight even there’s no choice than to let goWhen will we learn to stop living in the past and start facing the present’s reality and plan the future’s tomorrow….But how will we stop our heart to beat? How will we order our mind to stop believing?It’s like putting an end to life and its beauty No matter how hardHow painful it becomesI will still continue loving youAnd taking care of youUntil the time comes When I need to face the reality that you wish me away That’s the time I will stop believing that life can be beautifulThat every dark night will soon be gone as the sun rises …….

No comments:

Post a Comment