Thursday, February 19, 2009

if i won a million

It’s a little bit bizarre that man wants to win lot of money in an easy way which I think doesn’t provide exact contentment that a person would need in life, it is more inspiring that man will earn his money in a legal way and with hard work mmmm.. but in reality if I won big price in lottery I will surely feel good but with no peace of mind because people have this attitude called” jealousness “ that might cost my life and the life of my God given family.

We all know that the lotto price now is about 270 million pesos which is very magnetizing to every person who wishes to have instant money and for those who is in need of it . it just pop up in my mind the question “what will I do if I won that price”???
And my mind suddenly has what I called the migraine of thinking that makes me feel uneasy or uncomfortable the first thing that came in my thought is that how will I get that money without the knowledge of all the people hahahaha…

To be continued….

No comments:

Post a Comment