Monday, February 9, 2009

change







Change is the only constant progression that is experience every now and then
It never changes but continues to alter and the past is the only thing that remains the same as the world evolve and maybe that’s the reason why many people keeps on holding on to the past and never go on with the present cause it’s the lone obsession that by no means amend, they are afraid to lose so they never want to try; they keep all the pain and hide it in their closets scared to be free yet long for freedom and happiness.

Every second that counts brings change it’s been part of the law of nature for it to grow it must lose something so that there will be a room for a new life and improvements
Through time I learned that the hardest thing to give up is my past I’m so hesitant and uncertain but when I try slowly I learn the skill of letting go and facing the reality that the life brings it gives new hope by showing the best purpose for every existence but still it holds a lot about what I am now and I’m grateful for it shape me to be better and still on the process to be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment