Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i've posted this last nov.3 last yr heheh

It just about 5 minutes when I get out from my dorm to go to the nearest internet café…As I look up the sky I saw a wonderful half moon blooming with white color and a yellow around it in the midst of a bundle of stars wondering in the dark blue sky making it magnificent to gaze at; it’s been a long time since I have this admiration I can‘t hardly remember the time when I used to marvel about the sky. When I was a kid I learn by heart the beauty of God’s creation, everyday I wake up knowing He will keep me safe, with no worries I sleep silently in the night looking forward to a pleasant dream He will grant. I wish I can still go back to the past where I used to sleep at the arms of mother where my whole family prayed together and have fun with each other when the only worry I had is whether I can play outside at noon. I love singing with them special when our small village is having a brownout and the only means of light is a candle, moon and the stars my father would immediately get a guitar and we will start praising Jesus our Savior it warms my heart reminiscing the past memory. It was really easy to live back then compare to now a more complicated world where I live ……I never dream living this kind of life.. I wish to be just like a child when there’s no need to be independent.But I guess I am left with no other choice but to accept this life.Hope God will guide me the same way he guide me when I was a child…I still need someone to take of me,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment