Tuesday, January 12, 2010

daily journal january 13 2010

my alarm clock rings at 5 am.. my mind wants to wake up its but my body wants to sleep.. due to this i just stand and stop the clock form ringing and transfered to the sala to continue my disturbed sleep.... my mind keeps on bugging me "wake up its your duty" still feeling guilty i rouse up of the sofa trying to open my eyes.. i sit down for a while... and i started praying.. i know that i have sinned and i'm feeling guilty about it.. don't know where to start .......
BIT worried.. then a thought came MMMMMmmmmmmm " having everything in the world doesn't give you the insurance of being at peace.. its being with the Lord who is the prince of peace that can make you at peace" still a little bit of sleepy but my mind pursue my being.. i begun to get ready for the day..
before i went to my duty i whisper a silent praying asking God for the Day to be with me.. (a part from Him i can do nothing at all).....hmmmmm i'm anxious about what will the day be..after arriving at the hospital we become to busy .. and our instructor decided to have the CP this coming saturday giving us a bunch of pressure ...because we still need to prepare for our exam and culmination.
after the duty i went to school for our lecture haaaaaaayyyyyyyyy sensory overload stress..... but thanks GOd for sustaining me..

activities for the night

make the CP
prepare the food.. ( no time to go home)




lesson

whatever mistake you have committed as long as you know its a sin; repeatedly doing it will give you the sense of guiltiness --- its just up to you whenever you want peace.. u have to stop.. and surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment