Monday, January 4, 2010

january 5

i wake up early wondering what will happen with my day , i really dont have a good sleep my mind is so worried about what will be this day , still uncertain i take a bath and eat my breakfast just an old plainly routine
me and ann just started the day saying good morning .. i smiled and she open up a topic that somehow also affects my thinking
2010 is a promising year yet we dont have the courage and will to enjoy the day a little bit sad i guess.
at 7am i'm on my way to school knowing my class will start a 7am so i'm already late ans since i havent finished my third exam i go to the net [i dont have my own computer] to do it and blessed be the day i finished it.


lesson:

just learn to trust the Lord. never leave the house without a prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment