Saturday, January 23, 2010

january 23

i hate the part in my job in which i need to document in the patients chart.. but here i am documenting about my day.. i wanted to remember what happened to me few months from now so that i can look back and see if i did something,achieved or even fail..

so here it goes for this one faithful day

at 12 am ..i'm still up and pretending to sleep so that i wont be disturbed; i guess everyone experiences this that when you are so tired, you dont want to talk to someone so that their burden will not be add to yours.. people have their spirit that can transfer to you .. just like when someone is sad and pouring out to you, you might also get the feeling they have..thats what i want to mean.

so lets go through my day.. sleep visited me by 2am but my alarm clock gets so noise by 4am..i tried my best to wake up and prepare for my duty but due to my tiredness i stood up and stop the alarm clock ..later at 5am i composed my self and decided to wake up .. i started taking a bath and so on.. at 6am i'm on my way to the hospital thinking that i wanted to absent due to a lot of reasons that are not reasonable ! hahaha hmmm one of my class mate is absent[reason?? headache] so the patients she is handling will be added to our work load, such a burden but i understand.. its fun to learn only if you love what you are doing .. i like the way that i'm getting used to writing at the chart but what can i say about their comment for us today:
''' we cant do bed side care [ my answer.. why dont you help us instead of texting and commenting such unreasonable way]

to end this journal ... no matter what goes through my day as long as i am alive ; i'm thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment