Sunday, January 24, 2010

january 24

Its just like typical day, I get to wake up and prepare breakfast and try to relax..
I wonder how fast will time pass, I want it to be the next day as soon as I think is good, but what I am really questioning is why would I want this day to come into the next morning which is Monday; were in fact Sunday is the only day in which I can get enough rest.

I don’t know if I like him, knowing his not a typical man that a girl would wish for nor his not a prince charming who will sweep you of your feet, so what’s with him that I get bugged out? Mmmm I wish to leave that topic for my mind to meditate…[akin na lang ehhe]

Hmmm later at 2pm one of my new found friend texted me, notifying me that the most awaited anime is now available at the market eheheh so I rush and fix my self and go strait to the mall to buy “wallflower” but unfortunately the rain suddenly poured down and since I’m weird enough to go out to the rain to think, I scuttle to the rain and arrived at home wet heheh… [drama noh? ] but I still feel great..

Nothing important seems to happen this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment