Saturday, January 16, 2010

january 16 2010 " i have Him"

as i see the sky and its marvelous beauty --all i can say is that MY God is so amazing!!!


often times i find my self all alone wishing that someone is with me to keep me company. certain times are really those low point that all you can think is that your alone and sad. But what amaze me is His way of comforting me.

after a busy week, with actually no sleep because of preparing for our duty whenever we are the one in charge for the daily program and preparation; that keeps me so busy that i don't have the expense to rest but it keeps me company concealing the part that I'm alone. but whenever the week end and we are given the time of rest, all that i can do is release a big exhale . thinking that i'll be alone again.. yes, i like the part that i do get a real sleep and rest but after i wake up?? what will it be...

its so ironic that I'm a loner but doesn't want to be alone.
from the very beginning of creation when God create the heaven and the earth and majestically made adam the first man to walk in earth and the first one to experience the great wonder of His creation find himself empty with no companion to enjoy the blessing that he has been given. so his been given eve, his wife who in turn lead him to the part of disobedience but lets shift to my point that as everybody conclude "no man's is an island" i live alone not literally because i get to live with ann a friend whom i consider dear. but my family is separated living in different direction merely not communicating, so i guess you get my point of living alone.. so what about my friends so might be thinking.. here is a thought i keep "they are busy with their own lives so dont disturbed them"

i went home so tired and suddenly find my self sleeping but after waking up i find myself again alone.. i just watch the television to let the time past and after a while decided to go out and check my mails and blog out what i think . when i'm about to lock the gate mmmmm i notice how beautiful is the sky and the formation of the clouds like its showing GOd's faithfulness i begin to realize His love for me and the way He suffered at the cross alone, it puts a smile on me realizing " i have him"

No comments:

Post a Comment