Thursday, January 21, 2010

january 21

I sleep late and it’s because I need to finish all my requirements in our English subject and thinking about it now makes me feel so anxious. Making me more concerned is the requirement for my duty tomorrow.

I want to sleep but I just can’t!!! Isn’t it so stupid that you are very tired yet your mind doesn’t what to give you the chance to rest?

I learn yesterday that I need to be thankful in every situations I am into whether its good of bad because you’re the only one labeling the events with the word GOOD and BAD… I wish you get what I am pointing out.

So here what I mean with what I am just saying.. this day is a very rainy day to think that I’m going to have my duty (which mean I’m going to wear a white uniform and all the other equipment goes along with that color) so what will be the outcome if you have to walk and even get late because of all this circumstances and fortunately forgetting your umbrella?.. But you know what, surprisingly I’m happy..

Honestly all I know now is that I cant live a day with out Him heheh…

Until here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment