Monday, January 18, 2010

january 18 2010

what can i say about this day?? hmmmmmm
i wake up 7am hehehe late with my class, i decided not to go to school for some weather reason (it was cold morning) but praise God because my professor is also absent (dont know the reason why) it was a blessing, i get to have a wonderful sleep but just bothered with my mind that is keep on working ( have you ever experience that? your body is trying to rest while your mind do the opposite?) hmmmm it was tiresome later at 1pm i wake up and take my lunch (rice and corned beef with egg) after which i take a bath and about 30mins , i'm on my way to school.

hmmm nothing really special happened this day.. (coz i cant really put my thoughts in here hahhaahh)

lesson :

its hard to understand people who dont want to be understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment