Sunday, January 17, 2010

january 17 2010

i wake up early because of the noise of the television .. its sunday morning so almost all the channels are giving chances to churches to let their service be available with the audience,its one way of spreading the good news.
well as i open my eyes, (even when its close) i have a lot of things in mind.. always preoccupied with thibgs i need to do and accomplish, forgetting the most important part to give time to my creator. i feel so guilty knowing i spend my time in worthless routine of my daily life.

after doing the laundry, i decided to go to church ... i prayed about my dreams that i know will come into fulfillment this year( by faith)

4pm we and my groupmates meet at MTs for our manuscript and the rain start pouring i mean heavy rain huhbuhuhu "basa na ako"

hehehe.. after having my dinner at taps with ate leah i went home, looking forward towards the next day!!

lesson:

keep on going!

No comments:

Post a Comment