Sunday, January 24, 2010

trust

"Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and trust in the LORD."
Psalm 4:5

"Those who know Your name will put their trust in You, for You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You."
Psalm 9:10

"O my God, in You I trust, do not let me be ashamed; do not let my enemies exult over me."
Psalm 25:20

"I hate those who regard vain idols, but I trust in the LORD."
Psalm 31:6

"As for me, I trust in You, O LORD, I say, 'You are my God.'"
Psalm 31:14

"Our heart rejoices in Him, because we trust in His holy name."
Psalm 33:21

"Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness."
Psalm 37:3

"Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in Him, and He will do it."
Psalm 37:5

"He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; many will see and fear and will trust in the LORD. How blessed is the man who has made the LORD his trust, and has not turned to the proud, nor to those who lapse into falsehood."
Psalm 40:3-4

"I will not trust in my bow, nor will my sword save me."
Psalm 44:6

"As for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever."
Psalm 52:8

"But You, O God, will bring them down to the pit of destruction; men of bloodshed and deceit will not live out half their days. But I will trust in You."
Psalm 55:23

"When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You. In God, whose word I praise, in God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me?"
Psalm 56:3

"Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Do not trust in oppression and do not vainly hope in robbery; if riches increase, do not set your heart upon them."
Psalm 62:8, 10

"Because they did not believe in God and did not trust in His salvation."
Psalm 78:22

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding."
Proverbs 3:5

"A wise man scales the city of the mighty and brings down the stronghold in which they trust."
Proverbs 21:22

"So that your trust may be in the LORD, I have taught you today, even you."
Proverbs 22:18

"Trust in the LORD forever, for in GOD the LORD, we have an everlasting Rock."
Isaiah 26:4

"And again, 'I will put my trust in Him.' And again, 'Behold, I and the children whom God has given me.'"
Hebrews 2:13

"We had the sentence of death within ourselves so that we would not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead."
2 Corinthians 1:9

"I trust that you will realize that we ourselves do not fail the test."
2 Corinthians 13:6

No comments:

Post a Comment