Tuesday, January 26, 2010

where

The streets are busy, different peoples trying to find their way home and what route will they take. As I observe the busyness of the road one thought conquer my being
‘Where will I go, why would I go there, how will I reach the place”. Everyday we take for granted many things, by just going with the flow. How about facing the tide?
As a Christian, the world being still is important because it’s a way in which, I learn to trust and face what is uncertain. To be frank I’m a kind of a person who is impatient. I don’t what to delay gratification, I hate interruptions or simply saying I hate waiting. So what’s got it to do with being still? Waiting is being still, it’s like staying at the terminal for the right ride to arrive. When we are in the hurry we tend to forget many little things that are later to found important that will change a whole picture of events plus when we are at this state we really don’t think, we act only towards our impulses and that’s what I mean with going with the flow. Actually following is never been a mistake but what you are following is, in the world today we are risk to a lot of detour and what you choose will define your being.

Christian are those people who take the risk of surpassing the tide rather to go where it will take you, trusting at the darkest point, believing when no hope is seen and being happy with the circumstances rather than cursing the incident.

When I get to be ask, is it easy? The answer is YES. Why? Because I’m doing it for HIM who choose to die when I’m enjoying my sin.

Where will I go? To where He will be.
Why would I go there? Because I belong to Him
How? I just need to trust Him with the travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment