Sunday, January 24, 2010

waiting on God

"My soul, wait in silence for God only, for my hope is from Him."
Psalm 62:5

"Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield."
Psalm 33:20

"For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay."
Habakkuk 2:3

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful."
Hebrews 10:23

"For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end."
Hebrews 3:14

"It will be said in that day, 'Behold, this is our God for whom we have waited that He might save us. This is the LORD for whom we have waited; let us rejoice and be glad in His salvation.'"
Isaiah 25:9

"Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him; do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. Cease from anger and forsake wrath; do not fret; it leads only to evildoing. For evildoers will be cut off, but those who wait for the LORD, they will inherit the land."
Psalm 37:7-9

"I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined to me and heard my cry. He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, and He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; many will see and fear and will trust in the LORD."
Psalm 40:1-3

"Therefore the LORD longs to be gracious to you, and therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you. For the LORD is a God of justice; how blessed are all those who long for Him."
Isaiah 30:18

"Indeed, none of those who wait for You will be ashamed; those who deal treacherously without cause will be ashamed. Make me know Your ways, O LORD; teach me Your paths. Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You I wait all the day."
Psalm 25:3-5

"Wait for the LORD; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the LORD."
Psalm 27:14

"The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, to the person who seeks Him. It is good that he waits silently for the salvation of the LORD."
Lamentations 3:25-26

"As for me, I will watch expectantly for the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me."
Micah 7:7

"My soul, wait in silence for God only, for my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be shaken."
Psalm 62:5-6

"The LORD sustains all who fall and raises up all who are bowed down. The eyes of all look to You, and You give them their food in due time."
Psalm 145:14-15

"I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, and in His word do I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than the watchmen for the morning; indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning."
Psalm 130:5-6

"Therefore, return to your God, observe kindness and justice, and wait for your God continually."
Hosea 12:6

No comments:

Post a Comment