Monday, January 25, 2010

january 25

Don’t read!!

My birth day is coming closer than ever.. i don’t want to anticipate anyone to remember it or even make it special, it hurts too much to expect. But why do people learn to expect if it will only hurt them?

I feel like crying. I’m sad for some reason;
I have lots of things to accomplish.
I’m even busy to make no plan to celebrate.
Or I’m just denying the fact that I’m hiding my pains?

mmmmmmmmmmmm…

What’s with this day that I feel so tired and sad?
I wake up 6am, responding immediately to what is planned, doing the laundry.
I’m feeling like floating, thinking without a thought
Listening and talking with my friend without really being in it.
I arrived at school 10am meeting with dyna to arrange our report in NCM102.
After everything my soul is not yet present, wishing that I get to talk to him and catching up with an old friend turned enemy. All things are not in place and I’m worried, I felt like fighting with my emotion and my being; not knowing who will win.

Cant explain this day. Mix thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment