Friday, January 22, 2010

january 22 2010

hmmm i don't get enough sleep for this day.. its just about 3hrs of anxious sleep, where i tried my best to close my eyes and take a nap but my mind is worried with all the requirements i need to finish.. hmmm actually i did poorly in my work today..and i feel so bad about it..(but i accepted the fact that's its my fault) so all i need to do is move on, right?.. at 3am the rain is pouring out its wrath;yet i decided to do my laundry out side wearing a jacket hahahah isn't it so weird? out in the rain with a jacket! hmmm after that i go back to writing my requirements, even without finishing it at 4am i started preparing for my duty {the rain is heavier than ever} i prayed that the rain will soon stop because the place where i am living is far a way from the main road which means that its hard to find a vehicle when its raining and at that time, i even get to think that i wont go to my duty; but i do the opposite as it always happens. hmmmm praise GOd the rain slowed down hehehe..my jacket is wet,the road is muddy and i'm wearing a white uniform plus i have loads of bagged huhuhu its hard you know hahhaha... and there is no taxi available so i need to take a motor cycle and a jeepney to reach the desired place.

Glory to God i arrived at the exact time for the circle(the time to check the attendance and para bag)

i am assigned at the female ward;ortho department .. i have 4 patients to take care of.. its a very busy day and i'm tired.. and i get to do what i hate about documenting huhuhu because its a legal document we are not allowed to make erasure and even a slight mistake! that makes it hard! maybe thats what i dont like bout my profession hehehe joke lang!

i'm the last one that finished charting and you just dont know how hard it is when everyone is waiting for you, it makes me feel so anxious and bad.

after our duty, we still need to go to school to pass the final exam for English; tired yet need to do my job as a student..

hehehe so after all of my activities above i rushed home to rest..disregarding the thought that i need to attend a party of a friend.

thats all for this day!

THANKS LORD!!! I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment