Friday, January 8, 2010

daily journal

January 6 2010

i had a goo sleep and i wake up early to go to school.. later after school we rush to go to our duty an unfortunately i was the one assigned to get my patient in her ward to care for her an make the nurse-patient interaction and I'm anxious wondering what will happen but thank God i was able to handle the day. the person whom i like texted me later that afternoon an wished to see me but due to public demand hehehe i wasn't able to meet him which is good bcoz i'm so tired and have a lot of things to do . i sleep that night at 2am of the next morning bcoz i insisted to finish the movie that interest me a lot.

lesson

being tempted is never an excuse not to say no!


january 7, 2010

i wake up late but since i still need to go to school wishing its sunday so that i can rest.. thinking i'm really anxious for the things that are about to happen.. i'm worried and i dont know why.. just hoping things will work out just fine.. maybe i'm just guilty... after my class i meet him and go home.

lesson

we make our own ghost..


january 8 2010

hay i wake up at 6am still sleepy i push my self to prepare for the day. i ate a chocolate to start the day and some what stimulate my brain for the events that will take place.. i really dont have the goo mood and worried that i might me late for my class but still persistent .. i accidentally meet him outside of the school so i go with him.. i dont know if he likes me.. really dont get whats the deal between us.. hoping to know... for some good reason we are late for our duty and i hate the weather its cold. when i arrived at dmh they are getting ready to interview our client and to get some data for the case presentation that is about to happen next Saturday.. after seeing the chart we enter to the room/ward where we can find our patients for a talk yet because i'm so anxious and afraid and without the copy of anamesis the interview wasnt successful an we (specially me) received an award of words of an upset clinical instructor that gives me a lot of stress.. so after my duty i decided to go to my lola's house so that i can have someone to talk to and release some of my feelings.. and so i did... we had v-oke and i sung a lot hhehehe a way to relieve some stress.. thanks God for this day ..for i am bless and happy...

lesson

you can never say you had move on.. unless you learn to accept that its over

No comments:

Post a Comment