Tuesday, January 19, 2010

january 19 2010

i wake up from an bad dream..( but according to a very good friend of mine there is no bad or good dream.. its just a dream.. i was rebuke by that.. knowing its true!)
i go out through out the day with a heavy heart doesnt even know how to laugh real. i was worried, sad and alone. even so i try to live with the moment but it was so heavy that i cant handle.. i want to run crying but tears wont allow me to express it. i'm so excited to go home because its my place of comfort ..after my class i went home with a lot of pain.. with no reason!
i open my FB praise God, his online and he encouraged me.. them he let me remember about
NICK VUJICIC
“I WILL TRY 100 times to get UP and if I fail 100 times and give up, do you think we’ll go to GET UP? NO! But if I FAIL and TRY (DO IT) AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN, I just want you to know that it’s not the END. IT MATTERS HOW YOU ARE GOING TO FINISH."

No comments:

Post a Comment